Each day Pathway teachers, therapists and specialists help students realize their potential. This commitment provides more than the free and appropriate education in the least restrictive environment that is the right of each child. Pathway responds to each students' extraordinary needs by providing an exceptional educational experience, which prepares students for productive futures as adults. Pathway does this with the help from generous donors. Your gift will help The Pathway School to provide educational resources, that expand beyond the expenses covered by tuition. Help us to help students achieve their potential through innovative programs and services.
**There are a number of ways potential donors can support the Pathway School aside from making an outright financial gift:
- Make a gift using securities and realize tax savings, while potentially creating an income stream for life.
- Donate your home. Continue residing there as long as you wish and get a tax break at the same time.
- Designate a specific amount or percentage of your estate to The Pathway School in your will. Legacies and bequests are basic gift methods by which you may plan to donate.
- Donate no-longer-needed life insurance policies by simply transferring a paid-up policy to The Pathway School or by naming The Pathway School as the beneficiary of the policy. Depending on the type of policy gifted, there may or may not be an income tax charitable deduction.
- Assign stocks and publicly traded securities directly to The Pathway School or transfer them through your broker or attorney.
For more information about an annual or planned giving opportunity to The Pathway School, please contact:
Director of Development
610-277-0660 ext. 258
** Before donating to any program it is important to review all qualification guidelines and the financial benefits of giving with your accountant.